tirsdag 19. april 2011

Rice

So, as I was saying in my last post (or rather writing in my last post), I was doing a bit of cleaning. While hoovering the floor, I managed to knock over my rice cooker, and it fell down from the kitchen counter. At first it seemed like the only damage was a dent in the bowl, which made it near impossible to insert it into the cooker "body", but when I decided to make sushi last night it didn't work. I turned it on, and started slicing cucumber, avocado and salmon, but it just didn't get hot. So I looked at it, moved it round and wiggled the plug and it worked! But when I turned it back round it stopped working.. In the end, I put the handle of a knife under the plug to support it, and even though there was a gap between the bowl and the lid, the rice got cooked.

I <3 sushi!

DFTBA!

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar